Actual diary entries

ACTUAL ENTRIES FROM MY DIARY

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

6-15-94

We've been in Michigan for 4 days already (counting today). We have a really cool (except the bedspread) room. We have our posters up.

I LOVE ELI

Sorry I just had to write this cause i do. Majorly. Yesterday we were going swimming so we walk in the room and we saw some guys in the pool so me and Dana were staring at them....

Ok I will just finish the story later. I want to write my list of hot guys.

1. Jeff from Michigan: I think he looks and talks exactly like Robert Gorman
He (Jeff) is one of the sexiest things on the face on the earth. Wait he is the sexiest (but he's kind of chubby).

2. Eli from Michigan : Eli has a great personality and is pretty damn cute and he is one of the funniest people I've ever met.

3. John: No idea why I like an asshole like him
4. Tony: I love him so much

Oh I gotta go. Dana is listening to I swear.

(I love Eli and Jeff)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers