Actual diary entries

ACTUAL ENTRIES FROM MY DIARY

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tuesday May 31, 1994

Hi, I'm in school now (yuck). I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad 'cause the 8th graders are leaving soon so that means no more <3 Randy <3


I love him sooo much. I'm in science. Now science is over. Park day is Thursday but only for a 1/2 day. and we have to participate in the "organized games" i wonder why that is in quotations. I am so excited about Michigan. We have a S. S. test tomorrow on capitals and locations. I have to study VERY hard. The carnival starts Thursday. I might be going with Richie. I gotta go. Later

I'm back. The carnival starts tomorrow. I AM going with Richie. Now i majorly love him. but not even close to Randy. (Nice R huh?) But for real, Nice R huh?





I'm so bored. I was over at Kelly's for about and hour and a half and we went swimming for like a half hour but than had to majorly study.

So colorful



I gotta go, Later

Kelly Hagerty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers