Actual diary entries

ACTUAL ENTRIES FROM MY DIARY

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Michigan Notebook. The Drive 1994

Dana and I are about to take the most epic vacation to Grand Marias, Michigan. The most popular vacation spot in all of the world.This is a song we wrote. I'm surprised we haven't won any Grammys yet.


This is sung to the tune of I'm a little teapot.


"I'm a little cheesehead,
short and dumb
Here is my nose and here is my thumb.
I look real stupid with no knees,
I smell real bad cause I cut the cheese."

This was the song my best friend Kelly and I were singing. We were on our way to Michigan for a week long vacation. We were going to the upper peninsula and were passing through Wisconsin on our way. That's why we made up the song about cheeseheads. -Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers