Actual diary entries

ACTUAL ENTRIES FROM MY DIARY

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

April 4, 1992

I love Mickey so much I could burst. I finally memorized his number. Last night I went to a gymnastics show that mary was in and he was there. I was sitting with Heather and he walked by me and I didn't see him. But after the show Heather and Mary dared me to scream out Mickey I love you. So I did.

Then I walked right in front of where he was sitting and I screamed it again. He looked so embarassed. He turned around and wouldn't look back til I was gone.

Then I turned around and he took off. I tried to chase him.


The entry cuts off there. Theres another half a page written but it's blacked out with a sharpie. God only knows what on earth I said that I actually could have been embarrassed about and blacked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers