Actual diary entries

ACTUAL ENTRIES FROM MY DIARY

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

3-4-94

I love Anthony SO MUCH. Oh my god, I haven't written in you 4 about a month. Well actually Dana's party was awesome cause nobody could come so Mrs. G. called a bunch of our friends and invited em over for a surprise party so it was cool. And I told Dana I liked Tommy. I love Anthony like so much and I love vince, He's a kid on my bball team. He is SO HOT but Anthony's hotter. I decided that this morning.

I knew I was going to see Vince tonite so I was like I'm going to stop liking Anthony BUT Vince couldn't come so I was P.Oed but Anthony was there and I"M SO IN LOVE WITH HIM

Tomorrow is another bball game and we're going to um....lose (I can't jinx it). Last week we played Colleen's team and kicked butt. We won 14-10 (yeah that's really kicking butt) and tomorrow we are playing the Magic. Well Gotta go

Love Kelly Hagerty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers