Actual diary entries

ACTUAL ENTRIES FROM MY DIARY

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

6-28-93

I'm coming back today! It was so cool. i bought Terminator 2 and Paradise. We rented Forever Young and the Mighty Ducks.We saw The Adventures of Huck Finn and Last Action Hero. We were going to see Jurassic park but we didn't have time. On Thursday we went to schiltterbahn. I think I saw Eddie Furlong but I'm not sure. I mean this kid was the same height and had the same face but his hair was a little lighter (note from 29 year old Kelly,I made this up. I remember making up that I saw Eddie Furlong at the time because I think I was trying to will him to be there)



Steven had swim meets every Monday and it was so hot on Mondays so we had to sit in the boiling hot weather for 2 hours and watch him swim but then Bob got there and we could leave. It was OK because there was this kid named Brett. He was your normal blond haired blue eyed hunk!!

well I gotta go. Have to rewrite my letter to Austin O'Brien

5 comments:

  1. Lighter as in lighter weight? Or vampire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we lived parallel lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is no joke the funniest thing iv ever read on the internet. my diary is eerily similar. love it. please post moreeeeee. my abs r no joke hurting from laughing at this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got about ten diaries. They'll all be posted

    ReplyDelete

Followers