Actual diary entries

ACTUAL ENTRIES FROM MY DIARY

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

June 12, 1993

Well I'm happy. The day after tomorrow I'll be outta here. First since I haven't been writing about stuff in my life here goes. First, I uh......Well and umm...oh and I hmmm....well exciting life huh?

Seriously I'm so happy I got so much stuff about Elijah Wood!! In one magazine and guess what?? They even had a poster of that hot sexy babe. (can you tell I love him_. Well I have to start writing my will ( in case I die soon)



I, Kellina ann Boyce Hagerty am giving all of the stuff I own to Dana Giese:

except my magazines, pictures and posters and the Adventures of huckleberry Finn book which I want to be buried with.

PS and put all my video and tapes in my grave too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers